7/16/2011

go get yourself loved.

Summer vacation has begun and what I've been doing these days basically include doing revision, doing homework, and then doing more revision. Well, not exactly. Beside trying to keep up with my study plan, I did amuse myself regularly, with songs and films. I've been watching a number of inspiring films lately which I want so much to share my thoughts about them here. Here's one of them.

Sadness be gone. Let's be people who deserve to be loved, who are worthy. Cause we are worthy.
- Annie from Happythankyoumoreplease
First thing. I love, LOVE this cute poster. It's the kind of poster that would make you smile, just like the film itself. Different story lines blend together so well. They are all very sweet I just cannot pick which one is my favorite. In the one about Mary Catherine and Charlie, there was that line about lovers' eyes coming to focus when they first meet and gradually losing focus which I think is so beautifully written. I was also touched by a line by Mississippi which compares relationships to short stories and novels. That's a witty one. And of course the impressive speech by Sam #2, I would have fainted if a guy that's so wise and loving come up and say something boldly like that to me.

I was surprised when I later found out that the film was actually written and directed by the leading actor Josh Radnor. This is his directorial debut and I look forward to seeing more works by him. Off topic. I really think that Radnor looks so much alike Daniel Wu (see any random picture of him on google). Couldn't get this out of my mind while I was watching the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment